- Foaling out a Mare at ESMS on the Brazos?
- ESMS on the Brazos offers a Healthy Delivery foaling package in conjunction with our main clinic Equine Sports Medicine. Call 817-596-2829 for more information on the Healthy Delivery Program.
- What are the Boarding Fees at ESMS on the Brazos?
- $20.00 per day for dry mares
$24.00 per day for wet mares
$25.00 per day for show mares; an additional $8 per day will be charged for exercising
$16.00 per day per group paddock (IF AVAILABLE)
$31.00 per day for single paddock (IF AVAILABLE)
- What does the chute fee include if my mare is bred on-farm?
- The chute fee is $650.00. This fee includes all palpation’s, ultrasounds, routine insemination, and record keeping for (3) estrous cycles. After (3) estrous cycles a $200 fee per cycle will apply.
- What does the chute fee include for cooled shipped semen?
- The chute fee is $650.00. This fee includes the first FedEx shipment or pickup of semen. Fee on any additional shipment are listed below.
$325.00 Overnight FedEx shipment
$525.00 Same day shipment via Airline
$200.00 Pick-up from ESMS
Canada/International shipment – Quote to be provided by; ESMS On The Brazos
- What does it cost to store frozen semen?
- $25 per month per 100 doses or $300 annually per 100 doses
- Should you call ahead if you plan to drop off your mare at our facility?
Please call ahead and give our staff a chance to prepare a stall and feed card for your mare. We also like to insure that someone will be here to assist you if you are arriving after hours. Be sure and bring a current coggins or we can pull one for you.
- What does it mean to be USDA certified?
- This approval means ESMS has met the USDA high standards for design, facility, cleanliness, testing, knowledge of staff and management enabling ESMS on the Brazos to freeze, ship and receive semen for international purposes.
- Are the stallion contracts available to be printed off from the website?
You cannot access our stallion contracts from our website. We like to talk one on one with our clients before we send out contracts to insure we answer all their questions and address any special needs of their mares.